Lymphatic drainage is a body massage using carefully selected essential oils to boos the
immune system. This specialized treatment is excellent for people with fluid retention,
lowered immunity and excess cellulite.
When you have the massage you feel a gentle pressure. It is not a deep massage. The
movements are slow and rhytmic so the lymp vessels open up.
Lymphatic drainage benefits:
- a calming effect on the autonomic nervous system
- boosting the immune system
- helps with migraine and chronic headaches
- helps with common acne and acne rosacea
- effective treatment for localized post-traumatic oedema after bruising, distortion,
fracture, dislocation or surgical procedures
'You are just one massage away from a good